Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED USDA!!!

tag
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

CLOSED USDA!!!

We finally closed!!!...we did it...finally closedour home loan today...our process was tedious but it was not that bad...actually the usda part was the easiest...we closed using usda at 4.5% interest on a $112,245 loan for 3bd/2ba home on .5 acre built in 2007...going into home with equity...my LO and realtors were awesome and they worked the numbers to get us where we wanted to be...i ant say enough about Mortgage Solutions of Georgia in north GA...Dave, Christian, & Debbie are the truth...now comes the hard part...the actual move...

Also...i wanna thank the members of this forum...i was able to get a lot of sound & helpful advice over the last year that i've been a member...you guys also made this possible....

Starting scores: Dec 2012: 589, 612, 591
Current scores: Oct 2013: 660, 652, 666
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CLOSED USDA!!!

Congrats on your USDA Loan. Have one myself in a different geographic area and felt the realtor and mortgage lender did a great job too. Enjoy your new home!
Message 2 of 4
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

@Ms-Thang38 wrote:

We finally closed!!!...we did it...finally closedour home loan today...our process was tedious but it was not that bad...actually the usda part was the easiest...we closed using usda at 4.5% interest on a $112,245 loan for 3bd/2ba home on .5 acre built in 2007...going into home with equity...my LO and realtors were awesome and they worked the numbers to get us where we wanted to be...i ant say enough about Mortgage Solutions of Georgia in north GA...Dave, Christian, & Debbie are the truth...now comes the hard part...the actual move...

Also...i wanna thank the members of this forum...i was able to get a lot of sound & helpful advice over the last year that i've been a member...you guys also made this possible....

Mine didn't go as planned. Great broker...agent and builder not so great. I am moving into an apartment and hoping for another chance at this in 6 months!!!!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Hoping I can say that I closed next month. Working on my conditions now, pretty easy so far, hoping for nothing beyond the list they gave me! 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.