Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSED!!!

Thanks to all of you...I haven't posted in awhile, but I read all of the posts on this forum everyday. I raised my credit score 100 points since I started on MYFICO and from the mortgage guys on here I learned so much about the process...Trust me, if it can happen to me, it can happen to you...My wife and I are in our dream, a home that's not out of our reach, but everything we REALLY wanted. God will move in your life too, just ask HIM.

BTW, my mid-score was 632 and we went VA.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: CLOSED!!!

Congratulations!!
Retired Lender
Message 2 of 5
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!
Message 3 of 5
shahn062808
Valued Member

Congratulations....by you saying that it gives me hope Smiley Happy
Started Repairing my Credit: 1/2009
1/20/09: EQ-457 EX: 447 TU:460
2/5/09: EQ-509 EX:479 TU:512
2/24/09 EQ-507 TU:516
03/04/09 EQ-527 TU: 545
6/10/09 EQ-581, TU-645
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks to all of you...I haven't posted in awhile, but I read all of the posts on this forum everyday. I raised my credit score 100 points since I started on MYFICO and from the mortgage guys on here I learned so much about the process...Trust me, if it can happen to me, it can happen to you...My wife and I are in our dream, a home that's not out of our reach, but everything we REALLY wanted. God will move in your life too, just ask HIM.

BTW, my mid-score was 632 and we went VA.

Congratulations!! Good for you! It is so great to read posts like this that give others that encouragement they need.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.