Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED!!!

tag
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

CLOSED!!!

Finally Closed today!!! It was oddly anti climatic. I don't know what I was expecting, but it took about 20 minutes to sign my paperwork and poof there are my keys. Thanks to all that helped me and gave great advice during this long and stressful journey. Good luck to those that are still waiting to close and in underwriting. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Re: CLOSED!!!

Congratulations! Enjoy your new home!

Message 2 of 11
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  Mine was the same.  No one from the bank showed up, just me, the realtor, and my attorney.

Message 3 of 11
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Awesome!!! I can't wait to feel anti climatic!! lol!!

Enjoy your new home!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 11
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@ReBuildingAgn wrote:

Finally Closed today!!! It was oddly anti climatic. I don't know what I was expecting, but it took about 20 minutes to sign my paperwork and poof there are my keys. Thanks to all that helped me and gave great advice during this long and stressful journey. Good luck to those that are still waiting to close and in underwriting. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Lol....that means the Realtor and the LO did their jobs well!  It's supposed to be anti-climatic, as that means all the issues were properly handled before closing. It allows you time to close and celebrate without worry! Smiley Happy  Congrats!

Now have fun moving into your new home!

Message 5 of 11
ReBuildingAgn
Regular Contributor

I'm having a GREAT time moving into my new house Smiley Happy Although my lower body and arms are killing me Smiley Happy

;Starting Score: Low 500s FICO Aug 2008
Current Score: EQ 668 EX 723 TU 723 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 720s Across the Board! Almost there!

Cap1 NHR ($1250), GE Rooms2Go ($4k), WalMart Discover ($3250), Barclay's Rewards MC ($2k), Amex BCE ($5K), Kohl's ($1K), Chase Freedom ($3K), Discover More ($1K)
Message 6 of 11
seemund
Contributor

Awesome!! Congratz, enjoy your new home.

Message 7 of 11
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!!!!!! Feels great, doesn't it?!

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!! LOVE success stories & hope I'll be in your shoes soon! Enjoy your new home!
Message 9 of 11
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.