Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLOSED!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLOSED!!!

Hi all, I closed this morning at 9am!! Everything went as scheduled with no hang ups. Don't have the keys in my hand yet because as per our agreement, the seller's are staying through the weekend to move out but will have the keys Monday. How long does it take the Loan to fund? This process has been the most stressful event of my life.. but I am grateful to have worked with such an outstanding mortgage team. I would recommend WR Starkey Mortgage company to anyone and everyone. They are great. I started my process just a little over a month ago. Tim
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: CLOSED!!!

starkey is pretty good.... they should be able to fund quick. if title sends them everything, maybe an hour or two.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 10
brownee
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations to you.  I hope to be where you are in about 9 months!  Have fun in your new place. :-)
7/7/09 TU: 630 EQ: 638 EX: ??
4/3/09 TU: 599 EQ: 606 EX: ??
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

timl1987 wrote:
Hi all, I closed this morning at 9am!! Everything went as scheduled with no hang ups. Don't have the keys in my hand yet because as per our agreement, the seller's are staying through the weekend to move out but will have the keys Monday. How long does it take the Loan to fund? This process has been the most stressful event of my life.. but I am grateful to have worked with such an outstanding mortgage team. I would recommend WR Starkey Mortgage company to anyone and everyone. They are great. I started my process just a little over a month ago. Tim

Congrats sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 10
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 10
demi
Established Contributor

Congratulations....yee haw

Starting Score: EQ 679, TU 697
Current Score: EQ 680, TU 672
Goal Score: EQ 720, TU 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Tim! Enjoy your new home!!!!

We have a WR Starkey here also and after reading your post I did call but got no answer. Guess most LO's don't work on Friday's.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!! Dallas, you were right on the money.. the Loan funded before noon.. and I have a key, met the agent and picked it up, even though the sellers are still moving out. I will give them there space until Monday then I'm going in first thing that morning!!! New house and 9 days of paid vacation from work! This will be the first time ever moving that I'm actually looking forward to cause it's my own house and not an apartment!! Tim
Message 9 of 10
mwr1ght
New Contributor

Smiley Very Happy  Congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.