Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDITIONAL APPROVAL!!!

tag
Rb0337
Established Member

CONDITIONAL APPROVAL!!!

Yay I'm so freaking excited! Just got word that our loan is approved with conditions (waiting for him to send me those) Hopefully they are easy to fufill. Does anyone know if this is a good sign that we will close? Supposed to close on the 15th!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
HomeBuyer13
Established Member

Re: CONDITIONAL APPROVAL!!!

Yay!!!  That's great news.  I just found out myself that my loan has been approved, but with conditions and am waiting on my appraisal.  

From what I've read, if all of your conditions are met, then you should be good to go, as I hope I am too....so we are pretty much in the same boat at this point.

Message 2 of 9
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Yes this is good news, but you gotta check out the conditions and make sure you dont have anything hard.

Message 3 of 9
Rb0337
Established Member

Congrats to you as well! I will post my conditions as soon as I receive them!

Message 4 of 9
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

Good luck!

I got a conditional approval as well two weeks ago, all the conditions have been met except rent verification.  I had two different landlords and I paid them with money orders.  I have been stressing about this so much!

Message 5 of 9
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@glendazamot wrote:

Good luck!

I got a conditional approval as well two weeks ago, all the conditions have been met except rent verification.  I had two different landlords and I paid them with money orders.  I have been stressing about this so much!

Usually this gets met with a verification form being sent directly to the landlord and the landlord sending it directly back to the requester.

For us,

I write one (and the only check I write) check per month, guess what it is? Smiley Very Happy

Rent.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 6 of 9
Rb0337
Established Member

Still waiting on these darn conditions?! Only thing LO said when I asked him what exactly they were is, "They are not bad, just formality." **bleep** does that mean? Lol my mind is spinning.

Message 7 of 9
Rb0337
Established Member

Sheesh I didn't even spell out a cuss word and it bleep the initials. lol

Message 8 of 9
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Probably a bank statement or something like that.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.