Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caivrs and short sale and possibly new home

tag
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Caivrs and short sale and possibly new home

Hello all- I hope and pray I can get clarity regarding this monster called FHA BTW program Smiley Happy

In short, DH and I both lost our jobs in 2009. House did not sale until June 2013. We have worked on our credit and are now in 650's, 12 month no lates or collections, even paid one auto off and $4K left on second one. Our income prior to economic event of job loss $80K. It is now $119K.

Just got a letter from HUD in Denver regarding CAIVRS that claim was paid 3/14/14 WTH!!!!!!! Thankfully to this site, I decided to inquire prior to putting in another loan app in June.

My question is this?

Is it 3 years from the date of sale or claim?

Can we have caivrs claim date corrected since the house closed according to Chase on 6/2013?

How do we get caivrs cleared?

Hell, do we have a shot?

My plight is to have all paper work lined up prior to June. We can prove loss of income for 6 mos + and by 20%...we can also prove that job loss was lay off via letter, unemployment, w2, and all efforts we made to save the house. We have it all. I am confused about caivrs and how it all work with getting a new fha loan.

Shanethemortgageman had warned me and I am afraid it was all correct. HELP!!!! Please!!!!

Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.