cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 2013 tax transcripts be pulled before April 15th once filed?

tag
BrandedFab
Established Member

Can 2013 tax transcripts be pulled before April 15th once filed?

Hello everyone!

As I stated in one of my previous posts, I have quite a few businesses expenses that severely dropped my DTI so I am going to try to close on my new build after I file my 2013 taxes. If I want to close around February will they be able to pull my transcripts that early?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Can 2013 tax transcripts be pulled before April 15th once filed?

The earlier you file the sooner the IRS will be able to process them.  The IRS estimates it takes 8-12 weeks to process the returns and be entered into the system where a 4506t will verify, but I imagine if you file on the very first day you can you may beat the bulk of the filers and be processed fairly quickly.  I had a client file their 2011 returns in early August of last year and by the end of August the IRS had already processed them, so it's possible.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 6
BrandedFab
Established Member

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

The earlier you file the sooner the IRS will be able to process them.  The IRS estimates it takes 8-12 weeks to process the returns and be entered into the system where a 4506t will verify, but I imagine if you file on the very first day you can you may beat the bulk of the filers and be processed fairly quickly.  I had a client file their 2011 returns in early August of last year and by the end of August the IRS had already processed them, so it's possible.

Awesome! Thanks Shane!! Will the lender only pull my 2013 transcripts or both 2012 and 2013?

Message 3 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

2012 & 2013.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Message 4 of 6
BrandedFab
Established Member

@ShanetheMortgageMan wrote:

2012 & 2013.

Awesome. Thanks for your speedy responses!

Message 5 of 6
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Welx.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.