cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please help with this condition...

tag
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

Can someone please help with this condition...

I have just been approved through manual uw! So super excited! But I need help with this condition:

They want proof from the court system that you do not receive or pay child support. Did you and your husband file a separation agreement with the court? They usually state whether child support is going to be a part of the divorce decree.

I was never married with the father of my two children. We do not have a separation agreement and he does not pay child support.
How can I obtain proof from the court system if we have never been to court about this?

Thank you for all your help!!! Cant wait until I move to my beautiful house! : )
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ESA2012
New Contributor

Re: Can someone please help with this condition...

congratulations! i had to just write a letter of explanation that i was never married to my fathers children, no court order exists i have full custody of the kids and pay no child support. sign it and date it. 

Message 2 of 3
glendazamot
Regular Contributor

Re: Can someone please help with this condition...

Sounds great. Thank you so much for replying, this is a releif that I wont have to actually go to court. : )

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.