cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to get them to give me the appraisal...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't seem to get them to give me the appraisal...

I'm kind of miffed at this point.  I was told that 7-10 days after my home purchase closed I would be receiving the appraisal in the mail.  Here it is more than a month later and I still don't have it.  My LO won't return emails or phone calls about it so I went ahead and got in tough with the corporate offices and am waiting to hear back from them.

My question is, is it really a big deal?  I paid $450 (FHA appraisal) for it and am irritated that I can't seem to get a hold of it, but the loan went through alright and I was told the appraisal came in just over sale price, but is it a big deal not to actually have the report in my grubby little hands?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Can't seem to get them to give me the appraisal...

It's as big of a deal as attaching a file to an email and hitting send.  Hopefully the corporate office can email it to you within a day.
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.