Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you recommend an FHA lender?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you recommend an FHA lender?

My husband and I have a PMZ realtor & are house-hunting in Modesto, CA. We're looking at buying a $150,000 3/2 house with 3.5% down and the seller picking up closing cost; our only debt is his student loan @ $220 a month. Ideally, we'd like an FHA 30-Yr fixed mortgage. His fico equifax is 736, and min is 688. Our combined annual income is about $60k, and this will be our first home. So far we have applied at: Pmz, countrywide, ditech, quicken. Our bank & credit union don't offer FHA products. So are there any other suggestions? Thanks!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Can you recommend an FHA lender?

how many pre-approvals do you need?

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just one, but I am looking for who has the lowest payments & closing costs. Should I not be?
Message 3 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

1. you dont have to get pre-approved to get an estimate of rate/fees.

2. if you bring the gfe here, we can tell you if it is a good deal. we only need the fees in the 800s section of the gfe. EVERY lender should be exactly the same on all third party fees. they wont be, because it is an estimate, but they will be at closing.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leilani, I'm from Stockton, Ca....
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

and i'm from modesto, ca as well! i'm curious to know of a good lender in this area as well. My sister just recently bought a house through countrywide and she seemed to have a decent experience.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.