Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car Loan with fico score: 588?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Car Loan with fico score: 588?

Is there any way to get a Car Loan with a 588 score; and no co-signer? I don't really care about the interst; is going to be my first car; trying to look around 10k. Any ideas who I can turn into?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car Loan with fico score: 588?

Yes with proof of income. Interest can be between 12% to 17%.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try a local credit union
Message 3 of 10
joinme
Contributor

Yes My scores are lower 532 567 564 the Kia dealership got me financed with Drive Financial, like yourself at the time I didnt care about the intrest because I would have lost my job without transportation, my old car died on the weekend, and thats when I went to the dealership, Now I am looking to refinance-ANS
Message 4 of 10
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

Yup! I got one with Capital One @13.75% interest 1 month after my BK was discharged and had 495 FICO.
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i financed through Cap 1 auto...August 2006, my credit score was 530's. 18.9% refinanced last week (sept 07)  my credit score 610"s 14%.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

mymy wrote:
i financed through Cap 1 auto...August 2006, my credit score was 530's. 18.9% refinanced last week (sept 07)  my credit score 610"s 14%.

did you refi through citi again and get a lower rate, or did you have to shop it around?
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

i re fi through HSBC an offer i got in the mail
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

mymy wrote:
i re fi through HSBC an offer i got in the mail

thanks. we have a car through citiauto and was wondering how easy they were when asking/qualifying for a lower rate.
Message 9 of 10
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

for those that used cap 1, did they require any additional info? paystubs? stuff like that? how long did it take to get approved?

i may try them.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.