Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Call Mortgage?

tag
ceejx
Established Contributor

Cash Call Mortgage?

Couldn't find any mention of Cash Call mortgage in the forums, and just wondering if anybody has used them or know anything about their mortgages.

I know how their (extremely) sub prime loans work, as I had one and paid dearly for it, but they saved my ass all the same when nobody else would lend to me years ago.

Now as far as their Mortgages, the commercials say "no points, no fees, and no deposits." @ 3.75 for a 30 year fixed. So has anybody hear closed with Cash Call?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cdtotten
Established Contributor

Re: Cash Call Mortgage?

Read the details... not nearly as appealing as it would seem. Right now, that rate was only for refinances, not purchases. Their stated rates also only apply to loans $300-417k... there are pricing adjustments for loans less (significant adjustments). The rates are also for loans with a 75% or less LTV.

You can do far better than this at almost any local bank/credit union/mortgage broker.

Obviously, no closing cost options also dont include title insurance, impounds, etc.

Starting Score: 627 EQ, 621 TU - 11/15/08
Current Score: 778 EQ, 781 TU, 778 EXP 07/20/12 Lender Pull
Goal Score: 800 EQ & TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
ceejx
Established Contributor

Re: Cash Call Mortgage?

@cdtotten wrote:

Read the details... not nearly as appealing as it would seem. Right now, that rate was only for refinances, not purchases. Their stated rates also only apply to loans $300-417k... there are pricing adjustments for loans less (significant adjustments). The rates are also for loans with a 75% or less LTV.

You can do far better than this at almost any local bank/credit union/mortgage broker.

Obviously, no closing cost options also dont include title insurance, impounds, etc.

Thanks for the analysis... guess I missed the fine print, hadn't finished my first cup of coffee yet when I looked it up Smiley Happy. I'm planning on doing a VA loan anyway, so I wouldn't go throught them, but I've been hearing their commercials and that it would be interesting to look into.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.