Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified HUD1

tag
ladyvwj
New Contributor

Certified HUD1

We've been having so many issues along the way with our escrow and sale(s) in the last few months. Pushed out from June closing to July and now in August. We were supposed to close on Monday or Tuesday but funding was postponed by the buyer's lender due to recent credit usage. Buyer's paid it off and now we are just waiting. Our agent contacted the title company late yesterday and they said they have received confirmation from the lender that the funds have been wired. They believe they will receive the funds this morning and hope to have it recorded by the end of the day. They've emailed us the certified HUD1... but I may be a bit traumatized and worried that the lender may find another fault. Are we in the clear?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
swpopham
Established Contributor

Re: Certified HUD1

it seems the house is yours and you will be in it this weekend

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 2 of 7
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Once the funds are wired, it's just a matter of recording and then the sale is complete.  You should be good.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 7
ladyvwj
New Contributor

Thanks for the replies! just got news we funded! I hope to get the keys today!!!!

Message 4 of 7
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Awesome!!! 

Message 5 of 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Keys in hand? Moved in? Congratulations.

Message 6 of 7
ladyvwj
New Contributor

@ezdriver wrote:

Keys in hand? Moved in? Congratulations.

Got the keys Friday night and went straight to Uhaul. Started moving and got about 99% done. There are a few things left in the backyard but house is clean! Carpet being installed at new place as I type! Gotta go buy furniture now. I only kept my dining set and kitchen set. I thought this would NEVER end! Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.