Did you mean: 

Chances for an FHA loan

tag
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances for an FHA loan

@JusdoNit wrote:

I hate paying for incorrect information.Smiley Mad

You could have gotten the correct information here for free!Smiley Tongue Inquiries are always going to ding you points, by how much varies.

Message 11 of 12
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Chances for an FHA loan

@JusdoNit wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

From what I see on Experians site, once you pass 7+ inq it's counted the same as 15 since. I sue EX's simulator and if my inqs drop from 11 to 0, I will gain 23 points. Again that's from the EX site that Im subscribed to.

Remember though that along with a FAKO score comes FAKO (worthless) advice.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Here! Here!  My Ex fako continually says 708 and all the extra inquiries no change.  My Ex fico from the CU says 669 (43 pts down) from 712 in Sept.  They only pull Experian.  I have had 5 or 6 inquires since then.  All were approved, but to hear my score began with a 6 at all was like a long disturbing echo.  Which is actually in tune with the 8-6 pt drops I have seen on myfico.Smiley Frustrated

I hate paying for incorrect information.Smiley Mad

UPDATE:    Received the denial letter in the mail with my score reporting from Experian as a 706.  Which is in line with the fako and in the realm of my scores here at myfico.  I haven't an idea why that CU rep told me 669 over the phone.Smiley Surprised

I feel a bit better about the denial as my scores are still decent for the mortgage that I will be applying for later this year.  Gosh! That was quite scary for a minute.

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.