Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close Baby!!!

tag
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

Clear to Close Baby!!!

FINALLY!We are super excited right now! I know we were bummed about the delay, but it all seems so distant now. Thanks for all of your support through it all. We have our final walkthrough at 11am CST and then closing at 1pm. I'll be back in later on to let you guys know it's official! Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Clear to Close Baby!!!

Wait wait wait...you got clear to close like literally hours before your closing? I think I would have a heart attack if they gave it that late. Smiley Very Happy

Have you done any previous walk thrus or is this the only one? I always found it odd that they schedule walk thrus so close to closing (ours is scheduled the day before we sign, but we dont get keys until 3 days after the walk thru). What is something is wrong? Then you have to choose between getting it fix or delaying the closing? 

Message 2 of 9
foofighter74
Established Contributor

Congratulations OP!!  Glad everything worked out!!

MIke -- If something is wrong, you document it, and they still have to fix it. You can still close.  Our walkthrough is scheduled for June 17th, and closing on the 19th...we'll see if we are cleared to close by then. 

Message 3 of 9
working-hard-atit
Contributor

Congratulations!!! My situation was similar to yours, got the CTC on a Thursday at 3pm and had to the the walk-through the next morning at 930am and closing in Annapolis at noon.

Starting Score:TU 580 EX ? 1/7/2013
Current Score:TU 659 4/2/2013 EX 650 4/20/2013
Goal Score: 670

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 9
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 5 of 9
getmycreditright
Regular Contributor

We closed! It was about a smooth a process as one could have (the actual closing, not the entire process. Lol!). We moved a few things in last night and we have the movers coming in and appliances scheduled to arrive today! We're excited! Still a very surreal feeling. Smiley Happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Score - 575 (4/10)
Current Score - EQ - 750, TU - 752, EX - 728 11/4/12

Current Cards:
AMEX SPG ($7.5k), Amazon.com Visa ($3k), Discover More ($2k) all since 11/4/12

Fighting the good fight!
Message 6 of 9
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

congrats on the new home

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 7 of 9
cclee
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Enjoy your new home!!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 8 of 9
qtcbcute
Contributor

@getmycreditright wrote:
We closed! It was about a smooth a process as one could have (the actual closing, not the entire process. Lol!). We moved a few things in last night and we have the movers coming in and appliances scheduled to arrive today! We're excited! Still a very surreal feeling. Smiley Happy

Congratulations to you!!!!

Starting Score: ?
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.