Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to Close!!!

If anyone saw my previous thread I was looking to refinance my home to cash out and restructure debt as well as finish remodeling the house.

I had some credit difficulties in the past and I am rebuilding. My utilization was super high and I had a couple medical collections. My middle score pulled by the banks was 598.

I just go the clear to close on a 30 year FHA @4.5%. With this loan I am paying all of my debt off except my small student loan and getting enough cash to finish the kitchen(new appliance, new counter tops) as well as some other things. This is going to save me $750 a month and help me completely hit reset and get back to rebuilding.

I am super excited and now know what I need to do by reading this forum to get my scores back in the 700s.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
JGGM
Frequent Contributor

Re: Clear to Close!!!

Congratulations! I'm sure that's a great feeling!

Current Score 7-1-21: TU: 812 EX: 805 EQ: 839
Goal Score:ACHIEVED - 800 Across the Board
In My Wallet: Cap1 QS - PenFed Power Cash Rewards - PenFed Promise - AmEx Delta Platinum - DISCO - NFCU Cash Rewards - Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing.. .Congrats and enjoy it.

Message 3 of 8
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations!  What an achievement. I'm sure you will breath easier once the kitchen is finished and the other debt is paid off.  

Message 4 of 8
lashaun3
Established Member

CONGRATS!!!
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So excited!  Way to go!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just signed all the paperwork.

Feels good to know that on Monday all my debt is wiped clean.....well expect the mortgage.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.