Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear to Close

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clear to Close

Hi, first I want to say thanks to everyone on here.  I love reading questions and answers and learning so much!  Ok, so my question, if we get the "clear to close" does that mean we are done?  Like no last minute probs or last minute conditions?  Thanks again!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

Re: Clear to Close

Cookie cutter response to this question is, "Never say never until the keys are in your hand." However, clear to close means the chances of any additional conditions, etc., are dramatically reduced. Almost there.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Roni - I just got my clear to close today, too!  I am SOOO excited!  I think at this point, while the old saying goes "it ain't over til it's over" - I think we are all set!  What a nail-biting, sleepless night-inducing adventure it has been!

Congratulations!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone it me again!  Ok..so I finally go my "clear to close" at 1230 and we are closing at 1 pm tomorrow.  My LO was fantastic. we had a small prob with some papers the sellers did not get back in time and we didn't think we could close on Thurs.  But my LO is the man and he resubmitted to UW late yesterday and got the CTC!  Thanks for all your help. Just because I didn't ask lots of question doesn't mean I didn't learn so much from reading everyone elses!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whooo hooo!!!!  Congrats!!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.