Cleared to CLOSE!

tag
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Cleared to CLOSE!

@Credit314 wrote:

+1

............ Again?

congrats on hearing those three words... I was ecstatic when my LO emailed me that statement

Message 11 of 14
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS! I can imagine how happy you must be right now. Smiley Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Can you advise those of us still waiting to hear those three oh so important words "clear to close" how you handled the stress? Glad to read your success story!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used several things to handle the stress. First I prayed, and placed it in God's hands. Next I used this forum for lots of valuable information. I wrote letters asking for credit deletions, whatever I could do to improve our scores. I just a positive outlook and knew we would get a home one day. We had scores as low as 405 last Nov. if we can do it I know it can work for all of you. This process tests your patience, and determination. In the end I know it will be worth it!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.