cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock is ticking....which one do they use?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clock is ticking....which one do they use?

our LO did a rapid rescore he received it back at 12 today and I just refreshed my score here on my fico my EQ score on here and its 629 so is the the score he will have to? We need a 640 middle to qualify he just said he will call at 2 with an update...Does anyone have any clue which one they use? Because I know my TU is higher than EQ....

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

Re: Clock is ticking....which one do they use?

It completely depends on the lender because there are different versions of the scores and different lenders use different versions. Most people report that the EQ score they pull here is identical to the one their lender pulls, however, iit seems to vary more with TU - some lenders use the TU98 version here and some use other versions, such as TU04 so the TU score that your lender pulls may be different than what you've seen here on myfico.com.

Come back and provide an update when you hear from your LO! Fingers crossed for you!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clock is ticking....which one do they use?

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Smiley Happy I will be sure to update!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.