cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed! Many Thanks....

tag
msdiva09

Closed! Many Thanks....

I know it's said every day, but I can't thank everyone on this board enough. I had scores in the 550's early this year, and I closed on my home this week. I have recommended this board to everyone I know looking for a home. To anyone who is starting the homebuying process, you are definitely in the right place for good information! 
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
XAVIERSMAMA
Regular Contributor

Re: Closed! Many Thanks....

Congrats msdiva09.  If you don't mind, could you share your current scores and what you did to achieve them?  These stories serve as inspiration to those of us who haven't made it there yet.  Congrats again, enjoy your new homeSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 7
virgoprincess823
Regular Contributor

Congrats!
Message 4 of 7
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Way to go! Enjoy your new home!

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
msdiva09

Hi XAVIERSMAMA,

Thanks, I'm enjoying it already! My lender last pulled my scores in July and they were EX 700, EQ 645, TU 636. I was able to get my scores up by paying my utilization down to under 9%- learned that from here and it definitely did the trick!

Message 6 of 7
BrianB_The_Loan_Professor
Valued Contributor

Congratulations - post up a pic it is always fun to see homes from different parts of the country

B

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian B The Loan Professor
Mortgage Banker - offering FHA, VA, USDA , and Conventional mortgages in all 50 states -

If I do not respond to a follow up question please feel free to contact me directly
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.