Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed on New Home today- VA loan!

tag
danmfe
Established Member

Closed on New Home today- VA loan!

Successfully closed on our second home today after 35 days of pure HELL!  Never thought we would ever be able to own 2 homes but today marks a GREAT DAY!  Thanks to all the advice from this forum and help along the way........................ We got the keys!!!!  YEAH!   My journey in improving credit and opportunity within simply amazes me!  As my wife puts it- from ZERO to HERO!  Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Closed on New Home today- VA loan!

Congrats!!

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 6
Mysticuno
Contributor

Congrats on your new home! You can put the Hell behind ya and move forward.

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 3 of 6
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! I hope to be where you are soon!!
Message 4 of 6
ProV
Regular Contributor

@danmfe wrote:

Successfully closed on our second home today after 35 days of pure HELL!  Never thought we would ever be able to own 2 homes but today marks a GREAT DAY!  Thanks to all the advice from this forum and help along the way........................ We got the keys!!!!  YEAH!   My journey in improving credit and opportunity within simply amazes me!  As my wife puts it- from ZERO to HERO!  Smiley Tongue

That's awesome, Congratulations!  Keep up the good work!!

Message 5 of 6
babyeyes00
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!!!

Starting Score: 555
Current Score: 685
Goal Score: 825

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.