cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed on VA loan with PrimeLending

tag
jfos

Closed on VA loan with PrimeLending

Long time reader here. Just wanted to post my success with PrimeLending. Started doing clean up with SkyBlue back in Jan of this year and got a bunch of med collections removed from TU and EX. Starting score with both was around 575. By April my TU score had risen to 650 and Exp was at 610. (EQ was still sub 600). Made appl with PrimeLending in April. They required 620 but suggested paying down utilization on my two CC's to below 25%. Rapid rescore pushed my mid EX score to 640 and I cleared auto underwriting. Appraisal ordered and underwriting signed off on the loan and we had our closing this past Friday. Thanks to this board for all the useful info that I gathered from here that made our closing possible!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
newhouse2013
Regular Contributor

Re: Closed on VA loan with PrimeLending

Wow...awesome!!! congratulations Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: EQF 643, TU 677 EXP 631,Lender Pulled Aug 2, 2013 EX 665, TU 664 and EQF 643
Goal Score: 701

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
fabadvice
Established Member

Congratulations ! 

Message 3 of 4
vlaw1084
Contributor

Congrats!!!  I also initally closed with Prime Lending, and they were great to work with!  They did not give up me when my score was below the threshold, and they allowed me the time to fix it to where it needed to be.  Now almost a year later, we are proud homeowners!  

J

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.