Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed!!!!

tag
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Closed!!!!

Closed this morning and dang it feels good for it to be over with. Wells Fargo tends to get a bund of flak but I will say they've been great during the whole process. My wife already has half the house painted!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Closed!!!!

Congrats. I cant wait til it's our turn.  Hip Hip Hooray for you and yours!Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 5
mamahearts
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  I've been watching for your good news!!! Your wife works fast, does she want to come paint for me? LOL

@boomhower wrote:
Closed this morning and dang it feels good for it to be over with. Wells Fargo tends to get a bund of flak but I will say they've been great during the whole process. My wife already has half the house painted!

myFICO starting TU 683 8/26/11
myFICO starting EQ 645 8/26/11
myFICO EQ 652 9/26
Message 3 of 5
mlearma
New Contributor

Congrats...we closed our existing house today and have til Sunday to vacate. We got our va eligibility restored this afternoon! We prayed our broker would clear us to close on the new one sine the va eligibility was the last condition. He refused and said he would get to it Tuesday sometime. Our realtor is upset said there is no reason to be treated like that... In the mean time we are allowed to fill the garage and move in Tuesday hopefully when we get our clear. I'm hoping our journey will close next week. It's been a very stressful month.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.