Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed !!

Congrats!

Message 12 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Rockin dude!  Ah, I remember when I was just starting on this forum and you were helpful enough to give me info regarding DCU... am utterly glad that you were successful, congratulations!

        
Message 13 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

@StartingOver10 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Took about 47 days from contract to close. Was stressful as you cna imagine and I did have some sleepless nights and some prilosec. But signed and the house is ours.

Good luck to you all and thank you all for the support. There is light at the end of the tunnel Smiley Happy

Congratulations!  Have a celebration now and invite all your virtual myFICO friends to help you move! Smiley Tongue

Virtual hugs and drinks on me (i'm sure you guys don't live in the north east close to Boston) Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16
CS800
Super Contributor

Thank you all fo the encouraging words during this process. Means a lot that I could come on here and vent and vent and vent. So glad that this is over.

Overall, it was stressful but I learn a lot. Mistakes made along the way and lessons learn. The closing part was actually fast and painless. I didn't get any fancy drinks but I got a pen haha.

Now on to painting and putting our touch to this house.

Rev I remember you when you first joined. Feels like yesterday Smiley Happy

There is a reason why i come here. It for times like these where you get a band of people to make that vitrtual journey with you and along the way, pick you up when you are down....

Message 15 of 16
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

see.....pens are 'in'!!!  Smiley Very Happy

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.