Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed!!!

tag
nmorton79
Regular Contributor

Closed!!!

Good evening!!! 

I just wanted to anounce that DH and I have closed!!!  Everything was final on 3/31...2200 SQ feet 4 bed, 2.5 baths with a HUGE bonus room.  Got a 5% 30 yr fixed rate...I am so happy I can hardly contain myself!!  Many thanx and cudo's to everyone here on myfico..I don't post alot, but I am constantly reading posts here..according to my account I have read over 68,000 posts..I have taken a lot of excellant information and used it to help make it to 3/31..I just hope that I can pay it forward and and help someone else achieve their goal of homeownership just as you all have helped me. THANK YOU!!!!

Live~Laugh~Love

Starting Score: EQ 401, TU430
Current Score: EQ 501, TU 500
Goal Score: 700+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Live~Laugh~Love
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Closed!!!

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 8
FIRECOURAGE
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

4/01/2019 | Dismissed Chapter 7 BK

2/12/2024 | Equifax: 677 | Experian: 699 | TransUnion: 725
Goal Score: 750 - Across The Board
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nmorton79 wrote:

Good evening!!! 

I just wanted to anounce that DH and I have closed!!!  Everything was final on 3/31...2200 SQ feet 4 bed, 2.5 baths with a HUGE bonus room.  Got a 5% 30 yr fixed rate...I am so happy I can hardly contain myself!!  Many thanx and cudo's to everyone here on myfico..I don't post alot, but I am constantly reading posts here..according to my account I have read over 68,000 posts..I have taken a lot of excellant information and used it to help make it to 3/31..I just hope that I can pay it forward and and help someone else achieve their goal of homeownership just as you all have helped me. THANK YOU!!!!

congrats to you, can't wait to send the same e-mail.....

could you please give me a time line......

1. how long did the credit check, submission to underwriting take? 
  2. once approved, how long did it take to close? 

Did they run another credit check before closing?

lots of questions.....sorry. 

Message 4 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

OK...I have to ask...were you able to qualify with your present scores? Or, were they a bit higher when you went through underwriting?

Message 5 of 8
nmorton79
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@nmorton79 wrote:

Good evening!!! 

congrats to you, can't wait to send the same e-mail.....

could you please give me a time line......

1. how long did the credit check, submission to underwriting take? 
  2. once approved, how long did it take to close? 

Did they run another credit check before closing?

lots of questions.....sorry. 

quesstions are ok, so no worries!!!

credit check on 2/4/2010, made offer on 2/17, got automated approval, had to have 2 disputes taken off of DH'd credit, final dispute removed from TUon 3/26, got paperwork done just in time to close on 3/31.  They said thet would not run DH's credit before closing, but they did on 3/29..but I guess we were good to go because we closed..

Live~Laugh~Love

Live~Laugh~Love
Message 6 of 8
nmorton79
Regular Contributor

@LynetteM wrote:

Congratulations!

OK...I have to ask...were you able to qualify with your present scores? Or, were they a bit higher when you went through underwriting?

OK..my scores are not quite there yet, so DH was able to go it alone...His scores were TU 652, EQ 630, and EX 617 at the time of credit check.

Live~Laugh~Love

Live~Laugh~Love
Message 7 of 8
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

@nmorton79 wrote:

@LynetteM wrote:

Congratulations!

OK..my scores are not quite there yet, so DH was able to go it alone...His scores were TU 652, EQ 630, and EX 617 at the time of credit check.

That makes sense. I thought maybe you were a miracle worker. Congratulations once again.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.