Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Cost!!!!

tag
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Closing Cost!!!!

Hi everyone,

I was recently approved for 140k 30yr FHA loan in Houston TX and wanted to know if following closing cost was in line wih the approval amount. 

1.png

2.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bbb925
Regular Contributor

Re: Closing Cost!!!!

I just sold my home in Houston,TX. If you want a cheaper homeowners insurance we used Goosehead insurance which is a broker for Homeowners of America Insurance Company. They only deal with Texas.  I paid $790/year on 6/20/2014 for $250k coverage to start, but then took out a higher coverage due to the value of my home increasing. I ended up with $350k coverage and paid $957 on 6/20/2015 for the whole year. Now that I sold my home I will get most of it returned.  Getting the cheaper insurance will help with the prepaids and eventually your monthly payment.  I haven't a clue about the rest of your post but wanted to let you know in case you were interested. Smiley Happy

Good luck! 

Message 2 of 5
edcampbell613
Contributor

where are the non-APR fees, title, attorney ect?

Even the APR fees look wrong, 2400 just for the FHA MIP, so his bank only charges 505.00 ???

Message 3 of 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Are you referring to the following?

3.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 4 of 5
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Or this

4.png

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.