cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Next week, last credit pull (VA Loan)

tag
tim1017
Regular Contributor

Closing Next week, last credit pull (VA Loan)

After several weeks of a very slow process from solar leases, repairs, reinspections, and so on....the final inspection is today.  Repairs to water rotted siding, holes that needed patching and paint, gates replaced....I'm not happy with all the work but at least it is done AND there has been no out of pocket expenses on our end.  Seller even paid for the appraisal Smiley Wink

We should be able to sign loan docs Monday or Tuesday : DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS LOOKED FOR THE FINAL CREDIT PULL?  I'M JUST NERVOUS, SCORES CAN MOVE AROUND A LITTLE FROM STATEMENT TO STATEMENT.  IS JUST THE SCORES LOOKED AT, TRADE LINES ON REPORT?  MyFico scores have moved around a little, up and 5-15 points sepending on which CRA you look at.  As hard as we have worked to get to this point I feel like it could down in flames withe ven this little movement.  Anyone?  

04/27 SCORES - EQ 653
EXP 672
TU 653
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sassyat38
Established Member

Re: Closing Next week, last credit pull (VA Loan)

From my understanding they are looking for any new credit lines opened and any big purchases. I do believe they look at any late payment ms that may have posted but really if none of the above you should be fine. What is your credit score now??its a stressful process you've gotten this far you should be fine
Message 2 of 3
tim1017
Regular Contributor

Re: Closing Next week, last credit pull (VA Loan)

Credit score now is 623 which is about a 5pt drop from the 2nd pull.  Just a couple more days....we should be closing Friday!

04/27 SCORES - EQ 653
EXP 672
TU 653
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.