tag
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

Re: Closing in May? I AM!!!

@webhopper wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Day 107.

I hate everything real estate.

It took me from Sept 11, 2011 to Jan 24, 2012 to get a home... my prayers are with you, don't give up!  It was all due to the financing... I went through 4 mortgage companies...  2 LOs lost their job because of my file....

But I got to close... don't lose hope!

Oh MY.....Smiley Surprised

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I certainly appreciate it but I've been waiting 108 days just to hear back from the sellers bank to see if it will accept the short sale offer. Other than a pre-approval, I haven't even started the finance part. I was originally supposed to close in February. I just flatly can't beleive this.

Message 12 of 14
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Strateup, I've hear that is actually very common. Some people wait close to 6 months to hear back. Are you still shopping around while waiting? You might stumble upon something you like better.

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 13 of 14
my25reasons
Regular Contributor

Just saw your other post. I suppose you've already found your dream home! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and send you lots of good vibes Smiley Happy Hang in there. It'll be worth it.

In my wallet:
Discover More / Chase Amazon / Chase Freedom /Chase Business Ink / Chase Slate / Capital One Cash Rewards / Walmart Discover / Kohls / JCPenny / Home Depot / Art Van

Experian Direct PLUS scores: Experian 744/ Equifax 763/ TU 744
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.