Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: Closing on Refi on Oct 16, (Closed & Funded! :))!

[ Edited ]

@djacks.... My funds were wired over on the same day we signed docs. Ill get an escrow refund from the original escrow in about 2 weeks.

The house was streamline. Fha didn't require credit; but the lender required a 650 minimum score. My middle score came in at 694.

I also had no appraisal. It was an investment property so literally NONE of the costs got to "roll into" the new loan. I had to "source" my funds that we closed with....

The house was bought when I was single... so I'm the only one on the note; the refi was just to reduce interest from 6.125 down to 3.75%

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}