Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing on present home soon

tag
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: Closing on present home soon

dpeezy.....a man shall not come between a woman and her shoes!  *that's the 11th commandment*

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bama guy, you should do something with your gift of words. My grandfather wrote a book he gave to all of us grandkids and the kids, and stashed a few copies for the great grandkids to come I suspect. It was just the story of his life. I miss him greatly, but just picking it up and reading a few pages brings him right back. Your writing reminds me of his (with a few more y'alls) andI would suggest you do the same.

It is just a simple autobiography. He led a very normal, but interesting life. Just the story of meeting my grandma is a fantastic read. You have the same humble yet confident way with words thatwould make it a worthwile read even without the personal stories. Thanks for sharing.

Message 22 of 30
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Bama guy, you should do something with your gift of words. My grandfather wrote a book he gave to all of us grandkids and the kids, and stashed a few copies for the great grandkids to come I suspect. It was just the story of his life. I miss him greatly, but just picking it up and reading a few pages brings him right back. Your writing reminds me of his (with a few more y'alls) andI would suggest you do the same.

It is just a simple autobiography. He led a very normal, but interesting life. Just the story of meeting my grandma is a fantastic read. You have the same humble yet confident way with words thatwould make it a worthwile read even without the personal stories. Thanks for sharing.

^^^This.

Message 23 of 30
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...^^^^^ amen !

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm flattered by y'all's posts.  I had no idea,  was just telling y'all what was going on around here.  LOL

Message 25 of 30
Lemmus
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm flattered by y'all's posts.  I had no idea,  was just telling y'all what was going on around here.  LOL

...and you have a gift for it ...seriously ...I seek out your posts just to read what you've written ...truth

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 26 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its the way you can make us see what you see and feel what you feel that makes it a compelling read. I feel like we could be sittin on the front porch sipping lemonaide and maybe sneaking a sip of something stronger when the ladies arent lookin and just swapping stories. Its something many writers try for but fail to achieve. 

Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Bamaguy!  I truly feel like I am reading a novel.  Please, keep writing!

Message 28 of 30
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

hey, pfarro....this lady will sit on the porch and sip 'lemonade' with you!!!!  Smiley Wink

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@frugalQ wrote:

hey, pfarro....this lady will sit on the porch and sip 'lemonade' with you!!!!  Smiley Wink

Lol first week in july after I close on my house there will be some lemonade sippin on the porch. Feel free to drop by

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.