Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing tomorrow at 4P

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing tomorrow at 4P

May have to employ some Tylenol PM to sleep..   so nervous, excited, jazzed!  Got off midnights from work this morning and have not been able to sleep yet.  Going to try to take a hot bath as I need to get some sleep as signing paperwork with sleep deprevation probably not a good idea.

Thanks to all who have been a help to me on myFico.  It is a happy day!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
SCTeach28
Valued Member

Re: Closing tomorrow at 4P

Congratulations!  I hope to be in your same shoes in about a month.  Try and get some sleep, but I'm sure it's hard.

Message 2 of 11
toytoy
Regular Contributor

Congrats Murphy. I hope it goes well for you. My closing was last week and I made the mistake of going for a check up at my doctors the day before and my blood pressure was 155/100. I almost fell off the table. I never have high blood pressure. I checked it the next day and it was fine lol but good luck

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing tomorrow at 4

Congrats! My closing is being scheduled today for the end of May. Enjoy your new house!

Message 4 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

May have to employ some Tylenol PM to sleep..   so nervous, excited, jazzed!  Got off midnights from work this morning and have not been able to sleep yet.  Going to try to take a hot bath as I need to get some sleep as signing paperwork with sleep deprevation probably not a good idea.

Thanks to all who have been a help to me on myFico.  It is a happy day!

Good luck with your closing!!  I remember when I got my place.  The 2 weeks prior I could NOT sleep at all!  After several nights of being awake until one or 2 am, I called my doc & told her I need help!  Just the anxiety & stress were too much.  She gave me some Ambien & I slept like a baby.  After my closing date, I never had to use it again!

Just remember the feeling when you walk into YOUR home for the first time.

You will never know that feeling again, so stop ... take it in ... and enjoy that moment.  It's what all this work has been for.  This IS the cherry on the Sundae!  Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 11
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Congratulations!!! My closing is tomorrow at 3:00pm YAY!!!

I too would like to thank those posting on this board for all their assistance. There is a wealth of information here.

Message 6 of 11
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

Congratulations to both of you closing tomorrow!! My closing got pushed back because we are still waiting on a warranty, but hopefully will happen early next week. I wish you both the best of luck!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

All finished was going to start working on doing some remodeling tomorrow but picked up a shift at work (gotta make that extra money while I can LOL) have my first garage door opening..  WHOOT and pulled into MY garage when I got back from closing.  Made sure all the blinds were drawn and curtains closed till I can start work on Saturday, first to tackle cleaning and waterproofing the basement..  Smiley Happy

Can't wait to finally get to moving I have to pretty much buy a houseful of furniture as I had lived at home and only have a bed that's old and not going with me...   going to have fun shopping at second hand store for some deals!

Only small hiccup at closing the seller had paid all the property taxes for the year so they had to adjust figures..  closing went 1000% smoother than the purchase LOL

Thanks ALL!!

Message 8 of 11
learned_my_lesson
New Contributor

Woo Hoo!!!   Closed today!!!!

Don't need much furniture but love to look.

Congrats to you.

Message 9 of 11
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you both!! Now the real work begins. lol

TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.