Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing tomorrow!!

tag
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Closing tomorrow!!

Although I never heard those 3 magic words.. Clear to close. I have my hud 1 & I am closing tomorrow.. The process has not been painful! Thanks to this forum! I understood why I was waiting!! I got every document requested back to the loan officer the same day! There were no bumps in the road.. I will update tomorrow when I have the keys in hand!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mysticuno
Contributor

Re: Closing tomorrow!!

@Mrs_hambright wrote:
Although I never heard those 3 magic words.. Clear to close. I have my hud 1 & I am closing tomorrow.. The process has not been painful! Thanks to this forum! I understood why I was waiting!! I got every document requested back to the loan officer the same day! There were no bumps in the road.. I will update tomorrow when I have the keys in hand!!

Congrats and Good Luck tomorrow!

Current Score: EFX 645, XPN 680, TU 725
Message 2 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Mrs_hambright wrote:

Congrats on the new home 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 5
Alberio
Contributor

Good luck tomorrow and a huge congratulations!  Please let us know when you are a homeowner!Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 644 (EQ) 646 (EX) 670 (TU) as of 11/2013
Current Score: 732 (EQ myFico) 740 (EX myFico) 740 (TU myFICO) as of 8-25-14
Lender Pulled Scores (3-19-14): 709(EX)/700(TU)/670(EQ)
Goal Score: 710 (Made it!!)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations!  You made it -today is finally here! Have a smooth and happy closing Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.