Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing!

Well, today is the day! WE ARE CLOSING ON OUR FIRST HOME! Closing is scheduled for 4 p.m., PST. I cannot believe how quick and easy this process has been! From signing our contract on January 6th to closing today, everything has been a breeze. Fingers crossed for an easy close! A BIG thank you to all of you on here who responded to my (long) posts regarding everything from down payment funds to closing disclosures. You all have eased my mind and allowed me to sleep for a few minutes each night. THANK YOU!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Closing!

Congrats! You earned it!!!

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice.. Congrats and enjoy it...

Message 4 of 7
jd403
Regular Contributor

Congrats!  Out of curiosity, who was your lender?

FICO 8: TU 716 EX, 718 EQ 721 (10/19/21)

Discover IT $10.5k, Citi AA $10.8k , Cap One QS - $6.3k, Amex Optima - $4k Kohl's - $3k, M-Life MasterCard $8k, Amex Delta Gold $16.5k
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jd403 wrote:

Congrats!  Out of curiosity, who was your lender?

Thanks! We used iMortgage. They are based out of Arizona, but have branches everywhere. I cannot say it enough: THEY WERE AWESOME. Seriously... everyone that handled our transaction were so responsive, knowledgeable, reassuring, and just plain nice. Oh... and icredibly quick and efficient. I highly recommend them. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.