cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Approval Condition: 'Account Information Disputed By Consumer' Help!

tag
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditional Approval Condition: 'Account Information Disputed By Consumer' Help!

You're welcome. Yes the process can be very bumpy. After satisfying 13 conditions yesterday, my UW has come back with more paperwork to sign and she wants an image of the check that has the loan amount of my 401K. It was supposed to be sent out on Wed but when I went to check my PO Box today, there was no check! So I'm not sure how I am going to satisfy that. And she wants all of this ASAP so I am about to work on it right now so that she has what I am able to provide in the morning.

I'm sure all will go well for you. I'm glad you stopped stressing. And thanks for your lovely comments on my writing style. Not everyone here likes it but it is just a part of who I am. I can't wait till you get clear to close. I will happen...don't worry. :-) Take your mind off of it by planning house decor and look at new furniture and electronics to get prepared for the fun stuff.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 11 of 15
foggyjack

Re: Conditional Approval Condition: 'Account Information Disputed By Consumer' Help!

MovingForward_2012, you have had a definite rough few days, and I am SO sorry for that!  Staying up all night to make your LOE's perfect and then to receive more conditions...ugh!  And, on top of that, to be dealing with a landlord that is so unreasonable and downright dirty, I can't even imagine!  But, I know just from reading your posts, that you are full of determination and you will make this happen no matter what!!!!  I will also keep you in my prayers and cross all my fingers and toes that you do ABSOLUTELY make your closing date!  Meanwhile, please try to get some rest as you don't need to be run down when you are packing and moving next week!!!!!!  I can't wait to read your post stating you are clear to close! Smiley Happy  BEST!!!!!!!

BTW...with all that is going on in your life right now, you are still offering advice to all the other peeps on this board!  AMAZING! Smiley Happy 

Message 12 of 15
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

@foggyjack wrote:

MovingForward_2012, you have had a definite rough few days, and I am SO sorry for that!  Staying up all night to make your LOE's perfect and then to receive more conditions...ugh!  And, on top of that, to be dealing with a landlord that is so unreasonable and downright dirty, I can't even imagine!  But, I know just from reading your posts, that you are full of determination and you will make this happen no matter what!!!!  I will also keep you in my prayers and cross all my fingers and toes that you do ABSOLUTELY make your closing date!  Meanwhile, please try to get some rest as you don't need to be run down when you are packing and moving next week!!!!!!  I can't wait to read your post stating you are clear to close! Smiley Happy  BEST!!!!!!!

BTW...with all that is going on in your life right now, you are still offering advice to all the other peeps on this board!  AMAZING! Smiley Happy 

Wow foggyjack, thank you so much for the advice and kind words!  It is definitely a hard road.  But I just keep focused on the new house.  I am very happy to have a determined lawyer that is ready to get this cleared up right away with my landlord in court.  This is our dream home that we have been fighting for, for 7 years and I am not going to lose it because of some jealous, deceiving, fake landlord!  I will fight this until the very end and ultimately sue her for all the damages that she has caused.  I am ready for a long lawsuit should it come down to that and I will make sure my landlord loses her money, regardless of which way things go. Even if I don't win, my countersuit will equal the same amount of damages that she is suing me for (if not more) so I do plan to break even worse case.  And who knows, maybe she won't go to court and file an eviction, but if she does, I am ready to sue her for full damages.  She knows that we were trying very hard to come to compromise on buying her house, but every time I thought we had an agreement in price and repairs, she would raise the price and never actually complete the repairs.  It came down to the point where she was pushing the sale of the house so agressively and sending emails saying she MUST close by the end of Feb, that we were forced to look for another home!  Because I refused to get stuck into a contract on the home, with an inflated purchase price, botched repairs, or no repairs at all.  Ultimately, I just have my mortgage.  She has her mortgage, and the mortgage of other properties including mines.  If she is dealing with a slow paying tenant right now at one of her other houses, she is paying the mortgage there too without renter's assistance and this home we are living in is about to add to her cash out required not to default. And the homes in the cul-de-sac where her home is located were on the market for 6+ months minimum because none of them have basements and not too many people like that especially given the low sq footage of living space. So I plan to keep pumping money into the retainer until she goes away and I said if it gets above $1500, I'll sue.  Now, I'm thinking more around the $1,000 mark as her latest stunt made me lose my patience.  So if the going to court to evict thing pushes me over the edge, I will sue.  No doubt.

I did end up staying up all night writing that 4 page LOE and I got an email from the underwriter later Saturday morning that said that if she needed anything else additional, she would let me know.  And I didn't hear from her!  So I am hoping tomorrow brings good news from all corners!  I will be sure to update tomorrow good or bad.

Thank you so much for your prayers.  Our family desperately needs your prayers!  I pray next week goes as planned!!!!!  And we close!!!!!! 

Offering advice to you all, helps me feel connected to the outside world from the one I am currently living in.  I feel that helping folks is the best thing I could do right now.  I hope to be doing a lot packing and cleaning tomorrow.  We need trash haul to come out and get some items that are in our way.  And that will clear out a lot of space for organization. I would say we are 75% packed.  We are holding out on the everyday items until we get the clear to close, and then we plan to live on condensed items until we get the keys after closing!!!

Thanks again foggyjack.  You don't know how appreciative I am of your post today.  :-)

Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 13 of 15
foggyjack

My heart goes out to you as I don't think I could have handled all that you have gone through!  You should be so very proud, and I know you will be moving this week!  I only wish you didn't have the extra burden of the disgruntled landlord! Smiley Sad  Unfortunately, there are many people that try to 'pass the buck', which is obviously what you and your family are dealing with.  The landlord should be thanking you for paying the rent, on time, for 3 and 1/2 years...geez!  I'm also praying that she 'goes away' once you leave as you haven't done anything wrong and I hate that you even have that unnecessary burden.  Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Thank you foggy. You are the most sweetest person ever!!!!! My family thanks you, especially my little boy. Thank you again so much for your thoughts and prayers and I know he sees all and knows all and it will work out according to his plan. But it is hard indeed but not as hard as watching my mom die when I was young so she doesn't know who she's messing with. Once we are gone, we are gone. And then reality will set in and diminish some of her anger when she starts paying this mortgage with her own money again or that will fuel the flames but she will quickly realize she doesn't have the money. Will update you tomorrow foggy...fingers crossed! :-)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.