Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Approval!

tag
BCullum
New Contributor

Conditional Approval!

Got my conditional approval yesterday, and after fretting cash deposits... Non of the conditions involved deposits. Everything is super easy, a letter from my works accountant stating i have no stake in company (family business), my wifes work contract (just graduated going into nursing field early feb), newest bank statement, All initial disclosures signed, and name of our potential home owners insurer. 

I was scared they would come back with a crap ton of conditions, and although I know others might pop up I feel infinitly better about our chances at closing on time. Just thought id share my joy (maybe temporary). 

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditional Approval!

Stay positive...

So far so good, and lets keep a positive tone that its going to stay that way.

Good Luck...

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 10
BCullum
New Contributor

I am staying positive, just hard to be "Mr. Rodgers" about everything when all the doom and gloom pops up when googling. But im finally getting excited.

Message 3 of 10
BCullum
New Contributor

also found out today that my one negative that was left on my TU report finally dropped off after disputing it for the last few months. Bringing my mid score up 30+ points. LO says he is going to run a hypothetical scenario to see if he can get me a better rate to see if its worth another credit pull in the first of feb. My mid score went from a 699-734.

Message 4 of 10
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Wow! Congrats first and foremost on the house and congrats on your huge score improvement. Almost there! :-) definitely time to get excited.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 5 of 10
beb86
Valued Contributor

@BCullum wrote:

I am staying positive, just hard to be "Mr. Rodgers" about everything when all the doom and gloom pops up when googling. But im finally getting excited.

Back away from Google hahaha.....sounds like you are in the home stretch.

Message 6 of 10
BlakeCullum
New Visitor

Its tough to back away from Google when im constantly worried about certain things. Im actually starting to feel real good about everything. I have satisfied all but one condition as we are still waiting for my wife to sign her work contract. 

Message 7 of 10
BCullum
New Contributor

Why I was on that username is beyond me. 

Message 8 of 10
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 10
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Congrats again! Your news is very positive! I'm crossing my fingers for you. Everything is going to work out. We are both coming up to the finish line together! :-)
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.