Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional approval. WOOT

tag
rckstrscott
Valued Contributor

Conditional approval. WOOT

Finally.

I received my conditional approval today. I have two conditions. A current printout of my bank accounts and the appraiser needs to fix one thing.

My LO nailed the preapproval. We spent a ton of time getting everything in order, I started working with him in Sept informally, and then finally applied in Feb... I already had the letters of explanation, all the dispute remarks removed prior, and got my scores where they needed to be

Put in my offer in late March, went to underwriting last monday and got the conditional approval today...  I won't be jumping for joy until I am in the home, but I feel like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders..

It looks like I might be able to close as early as May 23rd, but obviously they need to review the condiitions first ect ect..

How long in your experience did it take to finally close after getting the conditional approval?

-scott

Starting FICO Score: October 2010: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Scores:: May 2022: TU: 784 | EQ: 770 | EX: 790
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditional approval. WOOT

A good LO makes the process so much easier.  I had the same experience, my two conditions were a LOE explaining my wifes direct deposits(loan in my name only) and the paperwork from my insurance company.

From approval to closing was around a week for me but it was extended because the holder of the deed dragged their feet getting it out.  Pretty much all you have left is the title work which may have already been ordered.  You should be able to close in a few days depending on the sellers. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.