Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional approval

tag
ElDiablo
Valued Member

Conditional approval

but I need to get disputes off of credit report. So frustrating!! My LO wants me to remove the disputes then rescore. Will removing disputes dump my score? The accounts are ford motor credit, home depot, and one main financial. The one main financial acct is current never late I dont know why its showing a dispute in the first place. What do i do?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
thrillege
Valued Member

Re: Conditional approval

Conventional or FHA?

Message 2 of 21
ElDiablo
Valued Member

I am using a VA home loan

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Removing the disputes should improve your score, not sure how much though but if your LO thinks it will help...

Message 4 of 21
ElDiablo
Valued Member

I hate equifax!!! Only CRA that wont budge. I hate speaking to someone who is in bangladesh or wherever they out source too. So hard to communicate with someone that doesnt speak english. I tried calling that Exclusive Custor Service but no call back. Anyone pm a good number on who to call for this. Experian did it all over the phone no problem.

Message 5 of 21
ElDiablo
Valued Member

Well I got the disputes removed. Only one dispute was on transunion which was on a never late closed account. i dont know how that happened but its done with. I called experian, the lady removed the two disputes that same day, received an email confirming deletions. Dealing with Equifax was a nightmare, they transferred me to someone in bangladesh that cant speak a lick of English. From what little i could understand the rep said my acct was handled by CSC services. Called them too, they said they cant cancel dispute bla bla. Was told to contact creditor and have them remove the dispute. I did that, and was able to get letters showing the cancelled disputes. I turned those in to my lender now he will rescore. Hopefully my scores wont take a dump on me.  If everything goes well I close this week. Crossing my fingers. 

Message 6 of 21
ElDiablo
Valued Member

just received call from equifax and they removed all disputes from CR!!! i called and left message on friday and the lady called me today!!!  LO told me I got the approval through the AUS!! I completed my conditions now im only waiting for builder items. looking to close this week!

Message 7 of 21
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrayts!!!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 8 of 21
ElDiablo
Valued Member

will get the uw decision tomorrow, if everything is good I close Friday!!. im so nervous. my conditons were met and my LO sent my file back to the UW this morning. my credit reports have been pulled already. After removing my disputes my EX fako went up to 702 my TU was 658 and my EQ was 626. I was dreading that my scores would plunge after dispute removals but my EX went up, TU wnt up one point and EQ went down 1 point. Wish me luck fellows.

Message 9 of 21
MissKay
Contributor

What company are u using for ur VA loan? I'm using Veterans United and should be closing the end of December. Congrats to u!

Starting Score: 595 2/5/12
Current Score: 650 midscore lender pull 7/24/12
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.