Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional approval

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Conditional approval

What kind of information/documents have you been asked for?
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditional approval

Bank statement showing EMD paid, LOE explaining why credit report updated with previous address, bank statement showing security deposit paid by our renter, more legible copy of 401k statements and drivers license, vie for DH previous job.

That's pretty much it for us.

How about you?
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 7
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Oh DH is AU on one of my credit cards, LOE verifying who the account owner is.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 3 of 7
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

thanks for your response. I hope I get conditionally approved and its nothing major.
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 4 of 7
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Three years of researching and making sure our financial house was in order before we applied has really paid off. I was fearing a nightmare situation, but I didn't pan out that way. Thank God!!!

Message 5 of 7
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

It will all work out for you. Your LO should be able to anticipate what the underwriters are going to ask for.

Keep me posted on your conditions. When are you scheduled to close?
Message 6 of 7
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

March 27th
Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.