cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions are in!!!!!! Do you think they will deny it?

tag
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Conditions are in!!!!!! Do you think they will deny it?

Below is the email from the processor:

Subject Line: Approval

Underwriting has reviewed your loan file and here is what has been requested:

1. Paystub showing your raise effective 6/10.m (I called the  processor and told her they raise will not reflect until 06/22 paycheck ,closing is 21th?????)
  2. Document $9,612.00 in funds.  I will need verification of any large deposits. ( Got IT)
  3. For 401K loans provide evidence of receipt of check and statement reflecting balance in 401k accounts after the withdrawal. (No Loan, Just Withdrawel Got it)_
  4. Cash Net account needs to be paid in full and closed prior to closing.  Will need proof. ( Paid it today print the receipt will fax over tomorrow)

So once I fax this stuff  over tomorrow, will the underwriter review the file and then approve or deny?

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 639
Goal Score: 661

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: Conditions are in!!!!!! Do you think they will deny it?

@looksbylatay wrote:

So once I fax this stuff  over tomorrow, will the underwriter review the file and then approve or deny?

I dont think its going to happen that fast. It might take a few days/weeks (from what i read). FX u hear something soon (approval/denial)  and they dont come back with any more after u submit those. I have read it being done numerous times. Gl

Message 2 of 13
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

You need to find a way to get around the first condition or you are not gonna close on time.

Message 3 of 13
fabadvice
Established Member

Can you provide them a letter from your job showing that you received a pay raise? The human resources department usually has this information.

Message 4 of 13
looksbylatay
Valued Member

@fabadvice I did. The company came me and salary change letter on letterhead. I talked to the processor today . She will check with underwriter to see if they will accept the letter if not closing will delay until I have a paystub. Anyway I faxed all the conditions but today lets see what happens. The LO told me the underwriter is going on a 2week vac on friday Smiley Frustrated sooo they are hoping for his blessing before he leaves. 

Message 5 of 13
fabadvice
Established Member

I'm glad  you have a letter hopefully the LO accepts it before taking a vacation. GL!

Message 6 of 13
pdog661
Frequent Contributor

@looksbylatay wrote:

Below is the email from the processor:

Subject Line: Approval

Underwriting has reviewed your loan file and here is what has been requested:

1. Paystub showing your raise effective 6/10.m (I called the  processor and told her they raise will not reflect until 06/22 paycheck ,closing is 21th?????)
  2. Document $9,612.00 in funds.  I will need verification of any large deposits. ( Got IT)
  3. For 401K loans provide evidence of receipt of check and statement reflecting balance in 401k accounts after the withdrawal. (No Loan, Just Withdrawel Got it)_
  4. Cash Net account needs to be paid in full and closed prior to closing.  Will need proof. ( Paid it today print the receipt will fax over tomorrow)

1 is the sticking point.  Do you work in a large corporation? Do you have on-line access to your pay stubs?

I get my stubs on Wednesday before my Friday payday.  You could print the stub and submit the morning of closing.  

I was a plant manager for a few years, and I would receive the copies of the checks a few days before pay roll was due.  Could you ask your employer for the check early as they are not valid to the pay date on the check?

Message 7 of 13
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Stilling waitingSmiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 13
looksbylatay
Valued Member

Really !!! We are not closing on 06/21

After sending  mutiple emails asking my lO " what is the status of us closing on 06/21? I received this:

We are still waiting to hear from the condo development with the questionnaire we sent them.  Also  waiting for a credit report supplement.

We are going to move the closing to Wed the 26the.  Place & time we will make later.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy OMG that's another weekend I will to sit thru wondering !.  What the hell is that stuff and why do we need it?

Message 9 of 13
fabadvice
Established Member

Re: Really !!! We are not closing on 06/21

I know it's a lot of waiting but, before you know it you will have those keys !

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.