cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions from UW? Brian, Shane, or anyone with knowledge.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditions from UW? Brian, Shane, or anyone with knowledge.

Got an e-mail from LO today and she said the last two conditions that UW need was credit inquiry letter from DH and I stating that we have not incurred any debt within the past 90 days and that credit inquiries during that period was for the sole purpose of obtaining this mortgage. The other condition was that she just needed verbal verification of my dh's employment which is no problem.  Does this sound like a done deal or can the UW come up with something else?  We are soooo excited to know that we could be homeowners by the end of the week! Please chime in. Thanks in advance
Message Edited by upengineer on 04-06-2009 03:52 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Conditions from UW? Brian, Shane, or anyone with knowledge.

That was the last thing I had to provided...the letter about inquiries. So it sounds like things are looking pretty good!
Message 2 of 5
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Typically the only time the UW will add additional conditions is if something you provide opens a new can of worms.  You should be good to go!  Smiley Happy

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those were the last two things I was asked for. I close 4/17!
Message 4 of 5
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Sounds like you are great on time and they should have the closing papers done in plenty of time for you to review prior to closing

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.