Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions from underwriter

tag
jules0580
Regular Contributor

Conditions from underwriter

Hi all, so I've read alot of posts about the conditions letters from underwriters and I finally got mine yesterday.  However I was wondering about the wondering of most, from what most people say that got an "approval pending conditions" my letter said sorry but unfortunately we can not make a decision on your loan without the following information and they requested 15 things, half of them were things the Realtor and Loan Officer had ot get, most were easy and then 2 LOE, one for why we dont have a rent payment now (living with my parents) and one for why my husbands driver license address is different.  But Im just wondering if the wording should concern me or if thats normal?? Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Conditions from underwriter

Sounds like your loan is suspended until you get those conditions to the underwriter and they will make the decision from there.  They don't sound to hard though.  Some of those things I had to have, except mine was a conditional approval.  I am still waiting on underwriter to review my conditions.  Good luck to you!

Message 2 of 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

no reason to be concerned.

The underwriter just punted the file because it was incomplete.

Likely they are backed up and giving more time to complete files.

'no decision' is not even close to a denial.

they just didn't underwrite it....

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 5
germaine47
Frequent Contributor

I had the same issue with my Drivers Liscense address being different from where I lived.  My LOE was simple I stated, "I didnt have time to change my address on my Liscense".  My MB helped me with the LOE and the Underwriter excepted it.

Fico September 2012; TU 681, EX 674, EQ 652
Fako October 2012: TU 706, EX 641,
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same thing.  My letter stated that my license was for 4 years, and I have only lived here for 3, and since we decided to buy a new home, I wanted to wait to get it changed until after we moved to the new home we were buying.  Hopefully that works with the UW.  No since in paying that extra money when we don't need to.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.