cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions

tag

Conditions

I receieved my conditions and just wanted to know your input.

LOE of large deposits on date of 4500.00 in BOA

Back story:

I had some available credit and decided to pay off other accts with higher interest rates. BOA offered 0% financing for 12 months. So I just paid off 3 credit cards with the 4500 and saved about 50+ a month in interest.

I wanted to know what was a good explanation to provide that wouldnt raise red flags ( I know that by doing an advance would look kinda bad) but I wanted to just consolidate my accounts into just one card.

Thanks for your input.

USAA EX 640 TU 667 EQ 667
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditions

I would say you took out a consolidation loan to pay off credit cards

you may run into issues with them not allowing 4500 dollars of your money to be used

Message 2 of 3
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Conditions

@521099 wrote:

I receieved my conditions and just wanted to know your input.

LOE of large deposits on date of 4500.00 in BOA

Back story:

I had some available credit and decided to pay off other accts with higher interest rates. BOA offered 0% financing for 12 months. So I just paid off 3 credit cards with the 4500 and saved about 50+ a month in interest.

I wanted to know what was a good explanation to provide that wouldnt raise red flags ( I know that by doing an advance would look kinda bad) but I wanted to just consolidate my accounts into just one card.

Thanks for your input.

What you wrote here should be fine I would think. If those other accounts were paid off in full with the $4500, I would mention that so it's clear that you didn't assume any new debt.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.