Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about commitment date and approval process

tag
kdmitchell27
New Contributor

Confused about commitment date and approval process

Yesterday I called my realtor after the lender completely screwed up on my conditions. I had sent them what they wanted but they ended up saying what I sent wasn't enough and wanted me. So I talked to my realtor and the first thing I asked was about losing the house if the settlement date got pushed back. She told me that she didn't think this was going to happen and in fact my loan officer contacted her a few days ago and told her the commitment date they have is 4/22. If I'm understanding this properly the commitment date is when the lender fills that the loan will be completely approved, is that correct?

Also the whole conditions deal that I have to satisfy, would that be considered approved with conditions? I just wanted some specifics since my lender is low to react.  Hell I know when new conditions are added before my loan officer knows since I signed up on their website and I can see the entire process and what's added.

Thanks in advance!

Lender Pulled Credit Rating as of 4.10.2013. (Fico Experian: 660) (Fico TU: 685) (Fico Equifax: 659)
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.