Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Construction - Perm loan

tag
sobreezy
Contributor

Construction - Perm loan

Hey guys

I'm looking for lenders that do construction to perm loans within the Maryland-DC-Virginia area.  Looking to build an owner occupied multi-family unit. Any help greatly appreciated.

MyFako scores EX 594, EQ 553, TU 589 as of 10 Jun 11
myFICO EQ 614 TU 599 EX 644
Goal 700 by March 30 2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Construction - Perm loan

Your local banks and credit unions are your best sources. Unless you have beed a GC in previous residential construction projects, you may want to seek out an experienced GC and go from there. A qualified GC is a mandatory component of residential construction projects so you may as well look fro one now. A good GC can also refer you to lenders that may have funded projects on which they worked.

Message 2 of 5
MEE2Too
Valued Member

I'm in the DMV area and you should check out Wells Fargo... they have tons of information online about their constructions loans and the process. I had a wonderful experience with them and plan on using them again for a new home construction.

Message 3 of 5
sobreezy
Contributor

Thanks for the information, I wasn't sure if they have limits as to what type of home they are willing to build.
Message 4 of 5
sobreezy
Contributor

Thanks my plan is to have a GC because I still will be working and it makes life easier.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.