Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract expired today at noon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Contract expired today at noon

Ive posted about this on another thread but I'm desperate to know. My contract with the sellers expired today at noon. My loan package is almost ready to be sent to USDA. My broker assured me just this morning that "we are going to be just fine," and not to worry but I had told him that the realtor said she would get the extension contract to me yesterday or today. I've not heard a peep from her. How important is it that the contract is in place? She has said all along the sellers would extend and has known from day one from my broker that we would not close before mid Jan. Now that no contract is in place...can my loan proceed? I feel like she probably will get the contract  extended but if past history is any indication it will probably be next week before she gets around to it. Will that slow my loan down or halt it until she gets that in place? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Contract expired today at noon

Hopefully your realtor has your contract extension by now. 

You will need contract extension for loan to be approved with UW. 

Without a contract you have no deal to buy a home.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Contract expired today at noon

still no contract. I'm so bummed and worried. The realtor wont even answer my emails.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.