Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CoreLogic/Loansafe Title Search

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CoreLogic/Loansafe Title Search

So, if you look at my other post you will notice that we applied for a mortgage via FHA Back to Work Program. We were denied (surprise!!). Our denial was partly based on the date that CoreLogic/LoanSafe says was our forclosure date. Their report says 6/2015. This is incorrect information. I have all the court documents that say that our foreclosure date was 11/2014 and the property sale date was 3/2015. The foreclousre DOES NOT appear on any of my husbands credit reports and I was not on the note so it is not on any of mine. Matter of fact the house itself does not appear on any of his credit reports. My question is, should I dispute this information with CoreLogic to fix the dates with court documentation or will I be opening up a can of worms for it to be added to my husband credit reports? My husband and I reapplied with another lender and he even verified that the foreclosure does not appear on the report he has. He actually said he wished that I did not send him the information about the foreclosure (he said it with a chuckle). We both agreed that it would not have made a difference really because we had to check the "foreclosure in the last 7 years box" and it would have come up in title search. We are planning to try again (if we get denied with the this lender) when the 3 year waiting perior is over and do not want the incorrect information to cause us to be denied for a thrid time. Any advice would be helpful. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.