Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you help me with a will we qualify thread in PA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you help me with a will we qualify thread in PA

First thanks to all the great contributors and mortgage pros on here.  A wealth of knowledge.  Has really helped me build up my credit. 

So relevent numbers

Mortgage Scores

EQ 683  TU 673  EX 724

Only negative is 1 30 day late from june 2014 on the cap one card that happened when we moved from denver to pennsylvania.  Still trying to get it knocked off with goodwill etc.  Other than that clean car loan history with two other loans payed off and closed, student loans all on time, no other bad marks on report.  AAoA is only 4.9 years and i think that high UTIL on major card is holding my scores down.  Will try and pay down to under 10% before we apply officially. 

Income

130,000 gross W-2 at current job for 2 years industry for 4.5 years.  My wife no longer works as we decided it was more important for her to stay home with the kids and im lucky enough to have a great job where she doesn't really need to work. 

Debt and balances

My Student loans

300 month payment/60k balance

Wifes Student loans

338/ Month/20K balance

Auto Loans

375 Month/11,220 balance

Wifes car

388 month/6,100 balance

3 revolving cards

Capone Venture

11K/35K min payment 225 month

AMEX BCP

0/10,000

Capone Quicksilver

0/3,000

SO that rounds out our debt.  Since my wife has no income and her credit is 670 across the board do I have to consider her debt in application?  I planned on just applying myself as PA is not a community property state and adding her to the title.  Combined DTI is 14% ish and me only with Capone card, student loans, and car loan is only about 9%.  We dont have a ton of money for downpayment and closing costs about 35k.  Just have been viciously paying down student loan balances.   Anyway looking for some guidance if we would qualify conventionally as FHA limits are too low in the area we are looking.  Right now were looking in the 300-330 K range.  Yearly real estate taxes for the area are typically 4,400 a year.  Doing some math even if i do have to include the wifes obligations with that house payment and PITI well be at about 36% overall DTI which i think would still be acceptable.  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.  In addition if anyone knows a good mortgage broker in the cranberry or western PA/ Pittsburgh Area would love a referral.  Thanks in advance for reading and again any help is appreciated.     

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Could you help me with a will we qualify thread in PA

With that income and down payment, you should be fine.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.