Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credco Merge Report

tag
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Credco Merge Report

We had a mortgage broker pull our reports today.  He said our scores were above 640, which is what we needed for a USDA loan.  He sent me a copy of the Credco merge credit report but I only see one score from Beacon 5.0 for both of us, even though the entire report shows information thats on all three reports.  Not all tradelines are listed on the same report.  Does Credco only show the middle score from all three agencies? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Credco Merge Report

Ours was also with Credco and it shows all 3 credit scores.

Message 2 of 5
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Ack!!! Now I am really nervous.  Were all three scores listed on the first page?

Message 3 of 5
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Sorry for the late reply. Just had a chance to look at both my report and my wife's and on my report, two of the scores were on the first page and a third score was on the 2nd page. On my report, there was one score on page 1 and two scores on page 2. At the bottom of page 2, it says "End of Decision Maker report" and then theres a bunch more pages with the actual credit report.
Message 4 of 5
Tay09
Regular Contributor

Thanks Mike, the report I got was missing pages.  The broker resent the total report to me and it shows all three scores.  

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.