Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Plus

tag
HopeThruFaith
New Contributor

Credit Plus

Has anyone dealt with a lender that used Credit Plus to pull credit reports for a mortgage loan? I'm interested in knowing if they are similar to FICO scores.  I just received a 70 point bump on my Experian report,  39 on Transunion and 35 on Equifax So that brings my EX to 663 TU 624 and EQ 604 Once my credit card updates my 9 percent utilization I hope to have my middle score above 640 so that I can apply for my mortgage 

Yay!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Credit Plus

No.

Message 2 of 7
fot1
Established Contributor

My lender pulled Credit plus, they were Fico scores.. I can dig through my paperwork to see what model Fico if you want

@HopeThruFaith wrote:

Has anyone dealt with a lender that used Credit Plus to pull credit reports for a mortgage loan? I'm interested in knowing if they are similar to FICO scores.  I just received a 70 point bump on my Experian report,  39 on Transunion and 35 on Equifax So that brings my EX to 663 TU 624 and EQ 604 Once my credit card updates my 9 percent utilization I hope to have my middle score above 640 so that I can apply for my mortgage 

Yay!!!!!! 

Too many to list..
Message 3 of 7
fot1
Established Contributor

Did a quick dig and found the score the lender pulled from  Credit plus. Equifax Beacon, Trans Union Empirica, and Experian Fair Issac

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 7
HopeThruFaith
New Contributor

Thanks  for responding with that information.  I'm clueless about all the different types of models that are used but I'm assuming that they will be in the same ball park as the  scores here on my FICO. Right? 

Message 5 of 7
fot1
Established Contributor

Others can say for sure what model is what..  but what you can buy on here should be close.. trans union would probably biggest difference

Too many to list..
Message 6 of 7
HopeThruFaith
New Contributor

Thanks for your responses 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.