cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores went up YAY!!

tag
Marylen

Credit Scores went up YAY!!

Yesterday I met with our LO to sign the loan docs.  I looked at the credit scores and they were pulled on 9/17.  Mine was 627 and hubbys was 680.  He told us our interest rate was 5%.  My husband was not happy!  The LO said we could pull the scores again if we thought my score went up but we would have to rescore if my score went down.  I didn't give him an answer last night because I was soooo nervous.  I also have a mobile home loan with Greentree that is a repo.  My ex-husband and I were both responsible for it but he declared bankruptcy and pretty much left me holding the bag.  Greentree is showing a charge off of $12k so my LO isn't sure the lender that will accept my score of 627 will make me pay that off or not.  So today I told him to run my scores again to see what happens and it came back with 642 for me and over 700 for my husband.  I am so happy!!  i know there is no guarantee but I feel better about it now than I did yesterday.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RJA
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Scores went up YAY!!

Congrats on the score increase.  Hope all goes well with your loan.  Be sure to update.

Message 2 of 3
Ms-Thang38
Valued Member

Re: Credit Scores went up YAY!!

congrats

Starting scores: Dec 2012: 589, 612, 591
Current scores: Oct 2013: 660, 652, 666
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.